Quality Home Care Is Available in Loma, CO
Comfort Keepers of Grand Junction, CO provide a number of non-medical services to seniors in Loma, CO to help them stay independent
It is no secret that as we get older we need more help with the activities of everyday living. However, it is often challenging and even impossible for family members to care for their loved ones without any professional home care assistance.
Some view this as some failure of self, to be unable to care for a parent who spent their lives caring for them. But the simple fact is that it is actually a good thing. Professional home care providers are just that - professionals. They have received extensive training to help seniors and are familiar with the particular needs of this population.
If your loved one is in need of home care services, or if you are looking into getting them some assistance around the house just in case, Comfort Keepers can help. We provide a wide range of home care services, a combination of which will surely help your loved one maintain their independence and live life on their own terms.
The following are home care services Comfort Keepers of Grand Junction provides in Loma, CO:
- In Home Care – We work with each senior, their loved ones and their medical team to find a mix of our unique Interactive Caregiving services to help them stay at home as they age.
- Personal Care - Our caregivers will be there for your loved one to help them with grooming, hygiene, mobility assistance, transferring, positioning, toileting and incontinence care. All of these are important aspects of staying healthy and looking and feeling one's best that can make a major difference in an older adult's life.
- In Home Companionship - Engaging with other people is an important aspect of health for us. To help with this, Comfort Keepers developed in home companionship care services which encompass conversation, companionship, meal preparation, laundry, light housekeeping, grocery shopping, running errands, transportation, medication reminders and grooming guidance.
- Interactive Caregiving – Our unique brand of care is called Interactive Caregiving and it focuses on helping seniors stay active and engaged both physically and mentally. We also work with your parent to help them eat well.
- Respite Care – Comfort Keepers offers temporary assistance to primary caregivers. We are available to help relieve you for just a few hours a week to however much help you may need to take care of your loved one.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about the senior care services available in Loma, CO, please contact our office today!
Contact us to learn more!
Your message has sent. A member of our care team will contact you soon.