SafetyChoice® Pill Dispenser System
A simple, cost-effective solution to prevent medication mistakes
If your senior struggles with taking his or her medications on time and at the correct dose, the SafetyChoice pill dispenser system will help keep him or her on track. It’s simple, easy to use, and will help prevent medication errors that could harm your loved one.
This economical unit holds up to 60 medication cups, with each cup holding 20 to 25 pills and supplements. It is capable of handling a variety of dispensing schedules and doses for each day of the week. It organizes, reminds, and tracks the delivery of prescription medications, and the easy-to-see and feel dispensing button makes it virtually effortless for your loved one to use.
- The system plugs easily into an existing phone line
- It provides notification of a missed dose.
- A 12-hour battery backup system keeps the system functioning during a power failure.
- A locking storage compartment keeps medications secure.
- A friendly voice, text message, and flashing light help alert your loved one of the dispensing time.
Comfort Keepers® will assess your safety needs and recommend the right product. Comfort Keepers will visit the home, work with the family to determine the specific needs, and demonstrate how these care products help seniors stay safe while maintaining independence in the home.